Kids of all ages LOVE penguins (even though they seldom see one)! They are just so adorable! Bring a little penguin fun into your winter with these cute penguin crafts for kids!
Invite these cute little black and white birds into your home this season by making them yourself!
Cute and Easy Penguin Crafts For Kids of All Ages
1. Edible Candy Penguins for your Kids
This sweet idea from Hungry Happenings lets you turn simple snack cakes into edible penguins! Your kids will surely love making and eating them!
2. DIY Peguin Math Counters for Your Toddlers
These adorable DIY penguin math counters craft ideas from The Educators’ Spin On It are perfect for math practice! Your Little one will have a great time creating them and learning Math!
3. Create a Lovely Penguin Handprint craft
Your child can turn their own handprint into this cute handprint penguin using foam! This cute idea from Crafty Morning is super easy and fast to make!
4. Super Cute Penguins Out of Toilet Paper Rolls
5. Make This Footprint Penguin with your Kids
This craft by Moments of Mommyhood is a little messy and a lot cute! Try making a footprint penguin with your little one and see how adorable it turns out!
6. Cute Little Penguin Out of Circle Art
This simple circle craft by Reading Confetti ends with an adorable little penguin! Your kids can use simple construction paper or felt cloth to make this cute penguin!
7. Cool Penguin From a Single Paper Plate
This paper plate penguin craft by Huppie Mama is fun and super easy to make! Kids of all ages will love folding and gluing the parts to make this overly cute penguin!
8. Have a Colony of Cute Penguins From Paper Egg Cartons!
9. A Cootie-inspired Game can Create a Super Cute Penguin
Assemble a penguin when you play this Cootie-inspired game by The Imagination Tree! Your kids will get excited as they assemble the penguin step by step!
10. Cute Penguin Out of Popsicle Sticks
This popsicle stick penguin craft idea by Crafty Morning sure does look snazzy with his bright bow tie! Your little one will have fun gluing and painting this cute penguin!
11. Make These DIY Penguin Masks
If your kids love playing dress-up, they’ll love playing with these DIY penguin masks idea from Pink and Green Mama! This craft idea is perfect for a Halloween costume too!
12. Adorable Penguin From Shredded Paper
This shredded papercraft from Make and Takes can be so cute- especially this happy penguin! Your kids will absolutely love creating these cute penguins too!
13. Cute Penguin From an Old Golf Ball
This adorable little penguin craft by Craft Klatch is made from an old golf ball! Kids of all ages will have real fun painting this penguin and gluing those googly eyes and cute feet!
14. Make These Cute Clothespin Penguins
These little clothespin penguin craft ideas by Crafty Morning are so versatile! Your kids will just need clothespins, color markers, and creativity to make this cute penguin come to life!
15. Delicious Banana Penguins for Snacks!
Make winter snack time special with this chocolate-covered banana penguins recipe by Reading Confetti! Your kids will surely love making and eating them!
16. Have a Great Time with Feed the Penguin Game!
Your kids will love making this cute little penguin and then playing this feed the penguin game from Little Family Fun!
More Cute and Fun Craft Ideas and Activities from Play Ideas!
- Create the perfect Halloween cauldron with your kids with this easy bubbling cauldron tutorial!
- Quiet time with your kiddos doesn’t need to be boring! These quiet time activities are definitely a must-try!
- Have a happy healthy tummy with these yummy smoothies perfect for kids of all ages!
- Cheer up the day and try these cute pompom crafts on a fine clear afternoon!
- Your kindergartener will love creating these super cute elephant crafts!
- Make some creative bean crafts and see the real artist in your child!
- Sensory bin crafts are perfect in exploring senses! How about an autumn sensory bin version for your kid?
Which penguin craft is your child’s favorite?