Ahoy there, mates! Your kiddo must love pirate play from the shows they watch! These Argh-mazing pirate crafts and activities for kids are sure to shiver their timbers and enjoy their treasures for hours!
If it is pirate fun you be seeking, avast! You have found it!
Your kids will have a super fun adventure on land while playing pirates all day!
Super Cool and Argh-mazing Pirate Crafts and Activities for Kids
1. Fun Backyard Treasure Map
This homemade backyard treasure map idea from Life with Moore Babies will have your kids skipping and jumping all around the yard seeking out their spoils!
2. Cute Pirate Finger Puppets
3. Cool Cardboard Roll Pirates
Make these cardboard roll pirates from Kids Activities Blog, or we’ll make you walk the plank!
4. Argh-mazing Cork Pirate Ship
This cork pirate ship idea from Red Ted Art is sturdy enough to sail the seven seas…or as least hold up in the bathtub!
5. Gold Counting Activity
Count out yer gold with this fun treasure fit fer counting activity from Kitchen Floor Crafts!
6. Digging Up Treasures Activity
Yer kids will have to dig for treasures in this fun pirate activity from The Imagination Tree!
7. Felt Pirate Playset for Kids
This felt pirate playset by Sturdy for Common Things will give your kids hours of pirate fun!
8. Creative Footprint Parrot
Create a footprint parrot for the little ship captain in your life, like this one from The Sweet Mama!
9. Kid-Made Treasure Maps
These kid-made treasure maps probably won’t lead to a huge treasure chest, but they will have hours of fun creating them! What a smart idea from B. Nute Productions!
10. Make an Old Pirate Map
Want to make a pirate map that looks authentically old? Check out this fun craft ahoy from Peakle Pie!
11. Cool Paper Mache Pirate Ship
This paper mache pirate ship idea from Powerful Mothering isn’t sea-worthy, but is totally ready for fun pirate time with your kids!
12. Easy Paper Plate Pirate Craft
Your little ones can create their own paper plate pirate with an eye patch, earring, and all in this creative but simple fun idea from I Heart Crafty Things!
13. Creative Felt Pirate Play Mat
This felt pirate play mat idea by One Time Through is fun for rapscallions of all ages!
14. Popsicle Sticks-Made Pirate Flags
These pirate flag crafts by Glued to My Crafts are perfect for planting your pirate colors anywhere you land!
15. Fun Pirate Counting Plank
When your kids walk this plank, they’ll be walking toward a great time! You can ‘count’ on it in this argh-mazing The Classroom Creative!
16. Crafty Pirate Playdough Activity
Create amazing pirate play with this pirate playdough idea from The Imagination Tree!
17. Cute and Easy-to-Make Pirate Puppet
This pirate puppet craft by Sugar Aunts is perfect for storytime or pretend to play with kids!
18. Fun Pirate Sensory Bin
How much fun will your kids have with this pirate sensory bin by I Can teach My Child? All the fun!
19. Argh-mazing Pirate Sensory Bottle for Toddlers
Create this pirate sensory bottle by Fun-a-Day and let your toddler stare as the gold and other gems rise to the surface!
20. Fantastic Homemade Pirate Ship
Who needs to plunder when you’ve got a homemade pirate ship that’s this fantastic? Follow the tutorial from Molly Moo Crafts to make this with your kids!
21. Yummy Pirate Snack
Young pirates get hungry in the middle of the play, so let them enjoy this pirate snack by Totally the Bomb if ye be knowin’ what’s good fer ya!
22. Cool DIY Pirate Sword (for Safe Playing Purposes Only!)
No good swashbuckler is complete without a (safe) sword all their own! This super argh-mazing idea from Easy Preschool Craft is so easy to make!
23. Sponge Pirate Ship
This sponge pirate ship craft by One Time Through is ready for bath time or water puddle play!
24. The Captain’s Spyglass
There’s an amazing secret world at the end of this spyglass, so make one for your little pirate captain! Follow the tutorial from One Time Through!
25. Pirate Crew Made from Toilet Paper Rolls
Create an entire pirate crew out of toilet paper rolls and let the fun times roll! This is an easy project from Molly Moo Crafts and your little ones can make them!
More Awesomely Cool Activities for Kids of All Ages from Play Ideas!
- Here are some more boredom buster play ideas to do with kids at home!
- How about some nature-friendly Earth day Activities for kids?
- Go out and play these sidewalk chalk activities with your kids!
- Girls’ day in activities for your little girl and friends!
- Your one-year-old can have some fun with these activities too!
- Get your 4-year-old practice reading with these fun sight reading activities!
- 5-year-olds (and kids of all ages!) will love these Halloween activities!
Which awesomely cool pirate craft are you making with your kiddo today?