Do you and your kids love berries with all it’s fun? From picking, eating and cooking, they are also fun for crafting! Another fun fact is that may is national strawberry month, and these crafts are a perfect way to celebrate. They are especially adorable and sweet in every way.
These 25 Super Sweet Berry Crafts For Kids celebrate everything there is to love about berries! The colors, the smells, the textures…these crafts are as sweet as they come. Have the sweetest fun with your kiddos making these crafts!
DIY Easy, Sweet, and Adorable Berry Crafts for Kids of All Ages
1. Beautiful Strawberry Barettes
These strawberry barrettes are fantastically beautiful and easy to make. Your child is going to love showing this strawberry themed craft off!
2. Blackberries As Paint for Kids of All Ages
Painting with blackberries is one of the best sensory experiences ever! It smells fantastic, it’s so brightly colorful, and it even tastes finger licking good. This fingerprints activity is a must for any young mind which wants to express their creativity!
3. DIY Blackberry Made From Playdough For Kids
Or you can make some blackberry playdough and let your kids craft their OWN blackberries! Warning…probably doesn’t taste ‘quite’ as good.
4. Fingerprint Blueberries
Fingerprint blueberries are cute and a fun way for kids to make seasonal art you can hang in your home.
5. A Berry Sweet Card Kids Can Make as Gift!
Aww, we love you berry much, too. What a cute kid made card!
6. DIY Adorable Strawberry Crocheted Hair Clips for Little Girls
Strawberry crocheted hair clips are great for someone learning to crochet who wants to branch out from simple chains.
7. Fun Handprint Strawberry for Kids
This handprint strawberry is a fun, sweet way to memorialize that tiny little hand for years to come. It’s amazing what shapes you can make with just handprints!
8. DIY Strawberry and Hungry Caterpillar Craft
This Very Hungry Caterpillar nibbled his way through this strawberry, and he’s probably going to be hungry for more! Paint the strawberry yourself or use red construction paper, and then put some yellow dots for seeds. Its super easy and fun!
9. Awesome Strawberry Painted Rocks
Painting rocks is both fun and relaxing. These rock strawberries are incredibly beautiful and you could paint a whole basketful in an afternoon. Great for any young crafter you want to teach how to use a paint brush and other simple artistic skills. Plus painting the stem, leaves and seeds of these strawberries is just a lot of fun!
10. Fun Strawberry Collage Kids Can Make
Or your child can make this strawberry with pieces of cut up paper. This paper plate strawberry craft is super fun and great for teacher kids how to use scissors and glue. What a fun kid-made collage!
11. Artistic Strawberry Garland For Kids
Want something sweet to hang up this spring? How about a paper garland made up entirely of strawberries! Just follow this full tutorial and you’ll make it in no time!
12. Fluffy Strawberry Pillow
Need something sweet to cuddle? This strawberry pillow is cozy and cute and way easier to make than you could imagine!
13. DIY Strawberry Piñata for kids party
You should make this strawberry piñata for your next party!
14. Sweet Blueberries Stamp
These blueberries were made with a potato stamp! How sweet is that!?
15. Sweet and Amazing Strawberry Book Insert for kids
Shhh, it’s quiet time. This sweet quiet book insert is a great way for kids to play. The strawberry comes apart and they can piece it back together.
16. 3-Ingredient DIY Raspberry Puffy Paint
Want a delicious smelling textured puffy paint? This recipe uses Actual raspberries to give it a great scent and texture!
17. Scented Button strawberry
This button strawberry is also strawberry scented so a perfect sensory AND fine motor craft, especially for your preschoolers! Just use a leaf for the top of the strawberry!
18. Awesome Acorn Strawberry Magnets
Spend the morning gathering acorns, and then the afternoon turning them into adorably sweet strawberry magnets.
19. Fabulous Crocheted Raspberry Hat for All Ages
Your little ones is going to love this crocheted raspberry hat. There’s a pattern for a strawberry one, too!
20. Strawberry Stamped Bean Bags for Kids
These strawberry stamped bean bags are fun for an afternoon outside playing. How many strawberries can you get into the basket?
21. Cute DIY Strawberry Trinkets for Kids an Parties
Strawberry boxes are such a fun way to give small trinkets at parties, or just tell kids, Hey, you’re sweet!
22. Cool DIY Strawberry Bush for Kids to Pick and Play
Kids want to pick strawberries, but there’s no where close by? You can MAKE your own strawberry bush that kids can pick strawberries off of.
23. Adorable DIY Pompom Strawberries
Pom pom strawberries are fun for the bigger kids to make. They’ll fill up a bushel in no time.
24. Strawberry Design Painted Pot
Want to give someone a sweet ‘thank you’ gift? This strawberry pot is a sweet way to say ‘thanks’ and once the strawberries ripen it’ll be like ‘thanks’ again! all you need is gree, red and black paint to make this simple and fun craft!
25. Cute Strawberry Playdough for Kids
This strawberry playdough is fantastically lifelike and such a fun way for kids to learn all about the shape and parts of a strawberry.
More Easy, Fun and Beautiful Crafts From Play Ideas
- These Googley Eyed Bell Peppers takes playing with your food to a whole new level.
- Check this 20 Adorable Bug Crafts, Activities And Food Ideas.
- Try making this Super Silly Muddy Buddies.
- Maybe some ideas for a valentines day snack.
- For Christmas try this winter snack ideas for a school party.
- What about some Crazy punch recipes for your kiddos?
- Don’t forget these yumtastic Popcorn recipes your kiddos will surely want.
Which is the sweetest and most adorable berry craft?