From rock painting to spin art to melted crayons, your 5-year-old will love these colorful and creative craft activities!
Add some color and life to your 5-year-old’s day with these 13 easy art activities!
Easy and Colorful Art Activities For Kids
1. Easy DIY Colorful Friendship Bracelets
These DIY friendship bracelets craft idea from Kids Activities Blog would make great gifts for your kid’s friends! Bond that friendships of 5-year-olds with easy-to-make loom band bracelets!
2. DIY Spinning Machines for Easy Spin Art Activities
Don’t have a spin art machine? No problem – try one of these super easy DIY spin art machine ideas by Housing a Forest instead! Your 5-year-old will surely have fun creating spin arts with them!
3. Fun Pour Painting Activity for Your 5-year-old
Do you know that your 5-year-old can create a beautiful mess? This easy, pour painting activity by Housing a Forest makes kid art so pretty, I’m sure you’ll put it up for display!
4. DIY Paperweights from Rocks and Crayons
Creative minds have no limits! Your 5-year-old will love making these DIY paperweights craft ideas from Kids Activities Blog out of melted crayon and ordinary rocks!
5. Easy and Colorful Salt Painting Art Activity
Watercolors and salt can be perfect together. This raised salt painting art activity from Housing a Forest creates amazing raised watercolor designs, your 5-year-old will surely love creating!
6. Easy Edible Paint Your Kiddo Will Love
You can combine art and food! Your 5-year-old will love creating art with this awesome edible paint idea from Kids Activities Blog! You won’t believe what the secret ingredient is!
7. Easy and Awesome Printmaking Art Activity
Add more colors to your kid’s day! Explore printmaking with this super easy styrofoam sculpting craft idea from Kids Activities Blog!
8. DIY Twistable Crayons for a Fun Art Activity
Don’t throw those old broken crayons yet! You and your 5-year-old can turn them into large, twistable crayons in this easy art idea from Kids Activities Blog!
9. Easy and Colorful Melted Crayons Art Activitiy
Your 5-year-old will surely love this creative idea from School Time Snippets! Turn melted crayons into a colorful keepsake, and have great fun making it!
10. Fun Rock Painting Activity with Your Kids
These colorfully painted rocks would make a great garden centerpiece! Thanks to Play Dr. Mom for this art activity, your 5-year-old will be so proud every time they see them displayed!
11. Math and Colorful Art Activity For Kids
Combine math and art with this fun tessellation activity by What We Do All Day! Yep, your 5-year-old will love colors, shapes, and Math in this easy art activity!
12. Creative Stained Glass Art Activity
Let your 5-year-old turn your windows into a stained glass with this simple activity by What We Do All Day! It’s so easy and safe to make, they will surely have fun creating them!
13. Simply Colorful Tie Dye Art Activity
Tie dyes are so fun to make, even your 5-year-old can do this! Try this super simple tie-dye activity by Kids Activities Blog with just paper towels!
More Fun Crafts and Activities From Play Ideas!
- Making pumpkins out of toilet papers have never been this cute and easy!
- Yarn and popsicle sticks can turn into cute and easy to make catterpilllars for your kids!
- Discovery bottles are fun and easy to make, perfect for kids of all ages!
- Craft these awesome LEGO art activities with your kids!
- Winter is so cool with these super fun and easy winter activities for your kiddos!
- Food and science is so fun when combined! Your kids will love making these easy and edible science activities!
- Ice experiments on a hot summer day is perfect for kids of all ages!
Which colorful art activity are you doing with your 5-year-old today?