Christmas is said to be the most wonderful time of the year! This is definitely true with kids! Get them involved in prepping for the season with these Christmas tree crafts for kids!
Christmas tree crafts will keep the kids busy long after the real tree goes up! Kids with busy hands and active bodies might go ‘redecorate’ it a few times before Christmas gets here. The good thing is these ornaments are all kid-safe, so the little ones can have a real good time!
These Christmas tree crafts for kids will keep those excited kiddos busy, and give you adorable art to hang all season long!
Magical Christmas Tree Crafts For Kids
1. Fun Accordion Christmas Tree
This accordion Christmas tree craft from Easy Peasy and Fun is the fold-up fun your kids have been waiting for!
2. Christmas Trees from Tissue Paper
Bring on the refrigerator magnets! You’ll need them once your kids make this tissue paper wonderland project from I Heart Crafty Things!
3. Beautiful Crinkled Wrapping Paper Christmas Tree
Crinkle up some wrapping paper and paint it wintergreen for a beautiful ornament you’ll want to keep for years, like this one from Buggy And Buddy!
4. Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
Want another fun ornament craft? These easy to sew felt Christmas tree ornament from Easy Peasy and Fun is fun for all ages!
5. Felt Christmas Trees
Have more felt fun craft time! How about Christmas trees your kids can decorate over and over? This idea from Buggy And Buddy is perfect for that!
6. Christmas Tree Busy Bags
Need a craft for the road? These felt trees are easy to pack in a busy bag and perfect for those long car rides! Have a fun trip with this idea from The Nerd’s Wife!
7. Christmas Fringe Tree
Practice your kid’s scissor skills with this beautiful fringe tree craft by I Heart Crafty Things!
8. Popsicle Sticks Christmas Tree
A handful of popsicle sticks, some paint, glitter, and yarn will make for a fun afternoon of popsicle stick tree crafting, like this one from She Saved!
9. Handprint Tree Cards
Want to make homemade cards your friends and family will cherish? These handprint tree cards by Blitsy are keepers!
10. Magical Origami Christmas Trees
Origami trees are fun to fold and easy to store for next year! Make this project by Red Ted Art with your kids!
11. Beautiful Loop Christmas Tree
Get more fun with your kiddos while folding with this beautiful loop tree craft by Easy Peasy And Fun!
12. DIY Paper Christmas Tree
Want a completely different take on loops? These adorable Christmas trees are made using one piece of paper! Fantastic idea from Krokotak!
13. Paper Plate Christmas Tree
For the littles, how about some Christmas trees made out of paper plates like this one from Simple Living Mama!
14. Pine Cone Christmas Trees
The older kids are going to love gathering pine cones, then making beautifully decorated trees with them, just like these samples from Crafty Morning!
15. Pipe Cleaner Pop-up Christmas Tree
This fun pipe cleaner pop-up tree by Wessens Art is easy to make and makes a cute package decoration!
16. Blingy Popsicle Stick Trees
These popsicle stick trees from One Little Project are blingy and fun. Older kids will love cutting the sticks into the right size!
17. Simple Popsicle Stick Trees
If you have littles who aren’t ready for scissors, these popsicle stick trees are preschool fun waiting to happen! Craft these cute projects by Make And Takes today!
18. Christmas Tree Decors from Ribbons
Tie ribbons to make beautiful Christmas tree decorations that can be hung all winter long! Such classy decoration from Fireflies And Mud Pies!
19. Salt Dough Ornaments
Salt dough ornaments are a blast, and this salt dough Christmas tree handprint from Kids Activities Blog is a keeper!
20. Lovely String Christmas Tree
How about a beautiful string tree for your mantel? This Christmas tree idea from Domestically Beautiful is easy to make, and definitely festive!
21. Terracotta Pots Christmas Tree
This terracotta pots tree idea from Totally the Bomb is adorable and a perfect afternoon project for kids of all ages.
22. Lovely Tissue Paper Trees
Break out the glue sticks, these tissue paper trees will look beautiful hanging in your window! Have fun crafting this idea from Kinder Craze!
23. Cute Tissue Paper Roll Trees
Want a fun craft that doesn’t take many supplies? How about using paper rolls to make a tree, like these ones from Educació Infantil? Simply cute!
24. Ombre Christmas Garland
This ombre garland by Raising Whasians is a perfect craft for older kids, and will look beautiful hanging on your mantel!
25. Adorable Christmas Tree Doilies
Want a beautiful ornament that’s easy to make? Check out this unique doilies Christmas tree by Buggy And Buddy!
More Magical Christmas and Winter Ideas for Kids from Play Ideas
- Try these trendy succulent Christmas trees to design your homes this year.
- These printable 12 Days of Christmas gift ideas for teachers are awesome to have this holiday season.
- Make these super yummy whimsical snacks for kids that are perfect for the winter season.
- Winter art projects for kids of all ages are in for this cold winter time!
- Help your kids learn about science even in winter with these winter science experiments.
- Your little ones will love these fragrant winter playdough recipes they can play with.
- These snow-themed ice activities will make your kids love the winter season even more.
Which magical Christmas tree craft are you making with your kiddos today?