A 4-year-old toddler’s mind is super creative! Harness that gift with any colorful and fun art activity for kids! Your child will love these 16 easy art activities for your 4 year olds!
These fun, colorful craft activities and ideas will make for an afternoon of creative fun!
Colorful Ideas for Art Activity for Kids
1. Make DIY Creative Foam Mosaic Activity for Kids
Got extra foam pieces? Your 4-year-old will enjoy cutting them up and making a foam mosaic! This art activity from The Craft Train reminds every mom to supervise your 4-year-old with scissors usage, of course!
2. The Perfect 4-year-old Painting Art Activity Using a Basket!
Painting is so creative that your 4-year-old can use anything to paint with aside from paintbrushes! Use a basket as a stamp with this fun art project from Kids Activities Blog!
3. A Fun Art Activity Using Watercolor on Canvas!
We’re always thrilled to see an artist, right? Why not help your 4-year-old develop that creative talent and fine motor skills at an early age? Create an easy masterpiece with watercolor painting on canvas activity from Learn With Play At Home!
4. Cookie Cutter Stencil Paintings Activity for 4-year-olds
Everybody loves cookies! Now, you can use these cookie cutters for an easy and creative art activity! Your 4-year-old can use cookie cutter stencils and paint brush to make a beautiful fall-inspired tree art activity from Kids Activities Blog!
5. Create an Art Masterpiece Using Broken Crayons with Kids!
Most 4-year-olds just love breaking crayons. But don’t throw them just yet! These craft ideas from Kids Activities blog make use of broken crayon pieces, turning them into a raised painting!
6. A Beautiful and Fun String Art Activity for 4-year-olds
This string art lesson by Preschool Powol packets makes for such interesting, swirly designs! Your 4-year-old and kids of all ages will fall in love with paint, strings, and pulling off this easy preschool art activity!
7. Teach your 4-year-old This Paper Weaving Art Activity!
You might remember these craft projects from your own childhood! What fun to introduce your 4-year-old to paper weaving activity from Kids Activities Blog too!
8. A Creative Bubble Painting Art Activity for 4-year-olds
Art activities with your 4-year-old are so fun! Your kids will be delighted with these cool designs and color mixture created by bubble painting activity by Housing a Forest!
9. Color the Fun with Glue and Paint Art Activity
Get your 4-year-old’s creative wheels turned by combining glue and paint into a single piece of art activity with this idea from Learn With Play At Home!
10. Make an Art Masterpiece with Salt Paints for 4-year-olds!
Your 4-year-old will surely love to explore texture with these beautiful salt paints art activities from Kids Play Box!
11. An Epic and Creative Glowing Ice Paint Activity!
Add some summer fun with your 4-year-old! This glowing ice paint art idea from Housing a Forest would make a great summer cool-down activity!
12. Make this Creative Stapler Art Activity with Your 4-year-old
Got a 4-year-old who loves stapling? Why not let them turn staples into art with this easy art activity from Tiny Rotten Peanuts?
13. Leave Colorful Paint Marks on the Tiles with this Art Activity
Did you know you could paint on tile? This easy and fun art activity from Preschool Powol Packets lets you preserve your 4-year-old’s art by making a print onto a piece of paper afterward! You and the kids will love the final product!
14. Bake Those Creative Arts Dough by Your 4-year-old!
15. Make Circle Arts and Abstract Art Activities with 4-year-olds
Your 4-year-old should know that you can create art out of anything. Teach them that by turning simple objects from home into creative circle art with this activity from Fun-A-Day!
16. Watch the Clouds with Kids and Paint them!
Take your 4-year-old out for a stroll! An afternoon of cloud watching provides inspiration for these cloud paintings from Coffee Cups and Crayons!
More Fun Art Activities for Kids from Play Ideas!
- Make some creative Thanksgiving crafts with your 4-year-old!
- Have fun lighting your swimming pools with floating candles from pool noodles!
- Create some colorful crafts inspired with your kids from Brazil!
- Your kids will enjoy these creative and easy 4th of July arts and crafts!
- Rock the boredom with these fun rock art crafts!
- These simple but colorful rainbow crafts will awaken the artist in your kid!
- Your toddlers will have real fun with these awesome pompoms arts!
- Tissue Paper Crafts for Kids turns sheets of colored paper into useful items like cranes and flowers that you can tear and share.
- Handprint crafts for toddlers are fun and unique ways to capture special moments with your little artist.
Ready to pick one idea for todays’ activity? Which one does your 4-year-old choose?