Tired of the same old boring Easter egg hunt year after year? So are we! and that’s why we came up with these creative Easter egg hunt ideas!
The whole gang will surely love all these creative ideas for your Easter egg hunt this year! Fun!
New and Fun Ways To Do Easter Egg Hunt With Your Kids This Easter
1. Make A Specific List Of Variety To Find
Make the Easter egg hunt a little bit harder this time by creating a list of types or colors of eggs by Kids Activities Blog they needed to find. Great for older kids of yours!
2. Make Sure To Add A Little Sound
Fill those eggs with different sounds and objects by The Imagination Tree, for them to open and inspect. Great for our little ones who can’t quite hunt for eggs.
3. Hide Those Easter Eggs In A Bread
Another unique way to try for your Easter egg hunt this weekend! Try to make this Greek Easter bread idea by The Artful Parent. Hide those eggs to a bread! Yay!
4. Let Your Kids Hone Their Math Skills This Easter!
Who said kids can’t do their Math assignment on the Easter holidays?! Help them hone their Math skills by Lasso The Moon on an Easter egg hunt!
Use Jelly beans to practice some Math skills like counting, adding, subtracting, and sorting. Fun!
5. Make a Paper Mache Easter Egg Basket With Your Kids!
Make your own Easter egg basket out of Papier Mache by Red Ted Art.
Once it is done take it on an Easter Egg Hunt! Yay!
6. Don’t Forget The Easter Grass!
DIY this year’s Easter grass by Teach Preschool!
These are made out of construction paper and a shredder. Awesome, right?!
7. Another Science Experiment This Easter
Twist your Easter egg hunt this weekend by doing this Easter egg science experiment by Tinkerlab with the kids. Get ready to have a fun eggxperiment Easter!
8. You Can Always Do The Egg Paper Pattern
Create this Easter Egg Pattern by Little Family Fun for your preschoolers this Easter Egg hunt. Perfect for that rainy weather outside. Yay!
9. Do A Challenging Easter Egg Hunt
Get ready for the Easter egg hunt this weekend! Follow these exciting Easter egg hunt ideas (unavailable) by Tween Hood to add an extra challenge on where to hide those eggs. Eggciting!
10. Put Some Confetti On Thosse Eggs!
Have some fun with your Easter Eggs by putting Confetti in them as suggested by Sometime Creative. Pop them all out all at once and have a blast! Fun!
11. Glow In Dark Easter Eggs For Easter Egg Hunt!
Have it indoors or at night time by making your Easter eggs glow in the dark as suggested by Raising Little Disciples! Fun Easter egg hunt with those eggs that glow. Awesome!
More Fun And Awesome Ideas To Do Easter Egg Hunt With Your Kids From Play Ideas
- Propose to host an Easter egg this year! Learn awesome ways how to do it virtually here.
- Get more creative ways to celebrate Easter and the Easter egg hunt for the whole gang!
- Grab these free Easter printable coloring pages for your little ones who loves to doodle this Easter!
- Be playful with your kids this Easter with these fun plastic egg crafts you can do together!
- Follow these Egg carton craft tutorials for the bigger kids.
- Learn how to decorate those Easter eggs with these awesome cotton balls crafts ideas for your little ones!
- Turn your Easter eggs into silly eggs for a fun and silly Easter egg hunt!
Which of these Easter egg hunt ideas are you going to try first this Easter?