Gift kits always bring a sense of joy for kids, especially when they’re handmade! These DIY gift kits for kids will awaken their curiosity and will boost the creative side of your little ones.
Today, we will awaken your kid’s imaginations by making these creative gift kits for kids! They can make these gift kits for their siblings, cousins, or friends, and will spread fun and creativity with these cool gift kit ideas for kids of all ages!
Making your own gift kit to give to kids is a good reason because:
- You can customize a gift kit for exactly the recipient’s favorite passions and tastes…and colors!
- It can be less expensive to create your own kit instead of buying a pre-made one.
- Gift kits are using a creative project for a child that will encourage and inspire.
- DIY gift kits can be as small or as large as you want to make them!
Easy & Creative DIY Gift Kits For Kids Inspiration
1. A Bright And Colorful Scarf Creative Kit
Your girls will be thrilled when they know they’ll be making these colorful scarfs by Kids Activities Blog! A scarf that they can use for all seasons, all in a fancy gift kit. How awesome is that?! They can insert sequins and beads here and there!
2. DIY LEGO Kit Boxes For Everyone!
This creative travel box by Dukes and Duchesses will allow your kids to take their LEGOs on the go to the next level! No more leaving their favorite toy at home!
With this cool gift kit for kids, they can bring the fun wherever they go. Yay!
3. Print Your Own Prints Art Kit for Kids
Here are some fun painting art kits that will make a great gift idea. This gift kit filled with clothes kids can make by Kids Activities Blog will certainly enhance your kids’ creativity AND wardrobe! They’re sure to want to get dressed and make clothes for themselves.
4. Coloring Book Family Photos Gift Kit
Looking for unique gift ideas? This coloring book of family photos by Beauty Through Imperfection will be a sure hit! The grandparents would love this gift too! They’ll grab markers and crayons to color the family photos in an instant.
5. Let Them Make Their Own Game with this Gift Kit
Let your kids make their own game by trying out this gift kit idea from Kids Activities Blog! Endless combinations of silly faces that will make hours of fun. Such a cool kit!
6. Giggle With This Gingerbread House Kit Box!
This gingerbread gift kit box by Happy Go Lucky would be the perfect gift for your little ones (or even teens) this Christmas. An all-in-one box that can make a gingerbread house in a snap for the holiday season!
I can hear my kid saying “This is the best gift ever!”.
7. Hand Them Down These DIY Science Gift Kits
This science gift kit for kids by I can Teach My Child is perfect for the little scientist in your life! You can vary your gift kit based on your kids’ ages and preferences.
It even comes with a book of experiment ideas and stickers! Science kits work as best gifts, you know.
8. Dazzle With These DIY Ornament Gift Kits!
Looking for an upcycling learning experience that can turn into fun art projects? Checkout this easy craft activity kit. Turn a margarine container into a DIY ornament gift kit by Kids Activities Blog. This sparkly dough is sure to make some gorgeous ornaments!
9. Colorful Art Kit Party favors For A Fun Surprise!
Your party guests will go home with more than just memories when you give them these art kit party favors by Dukes and Duchesses! They’re so cute with different pieces of art supplies stuffed in a real paint can! The best craft kits are best because they’re shared.
10. Try Making This Mess Free Cookies With Your Kids!
These printable gingerbread cut-outs will give you a mess-free cookie decorating by Kids Activities Blog with your kids! Have all the fun and a stress-free clean-up, with or without Santa in the house. And this can be a good practice for those fine motor skills, with minimal adult supervision Well, depending on the child’s age, I mean).
11. Repurpose Empty Containers Into A Gift Package!
Repurpose empty containers into a gift kit and care package by DIY Inspired. Kids will be so excited to find out what’s inside this fun project. The step instructions are so easy that younger kids can do it.
12. Create Homemade Coasters From Scratch Weaving Gift Kit
Forget the toys, grab your craft supplies and make your own custom coasters. Be creative with your little ones as your do homemade coasters by Kids Activities Blog! Just follow the tutorial on the link and stretch out your imagination. Much fun!
More Fun Gifts & Play Ideas for Kids
- Make crafty gifts with your kids who love making and inventing things with their little hands here!
- Create different gift crafts with the older kids for a tresasure to give to their friends by summer vacation!
- Keep that toddler of yours busy as you play with them handprint crafts after an afternoon nap.
- Our dear teachers will be delighted all day to see everyday gift crafts handcrafted by thieir students here!
- Learn to make cutie necklaces and earrings with your little ones with these polymer clays crafts ideas!
- Awaken the force withing with these Star Wars easy craft ideas for your kids who is a solid fan!
- Enjoy Fall season with your little ones together with these lovely Fall leaf crafts ideas you can make!
Which gift kit craft idea are you going to choose to make first with your kids?