Valentine’s Day is such a great holiday for kids and it’s no surprise this celebration of love paired with these 15 Valentine’s Day activities will get them loving it more!
Make Valentine’s Day with your kids one to remember with these fun and interactive activities.
It’s no secret that Valentine’s Day is everyone’s favorite love day. With heart-shaped fun and crafty activities to enjoy, your kids will have one more thing to look forward to in a calendar year.
15 Ways Your Kids Can Celebrate Valentine’s Day
1. Start a Valentine’s Day Conversation
These conversation hearts by Totally The Bomb are a classic Valentine’s Day candy! Your kids can also use them to write creative sentences, so start laying them out and spread the love!
2. Candy Matching Valentine’s Game
What could be more fun than a matching game for kids? How about a candy matching game of Creations By Kara?! All you need are printable dots to stick at the bottom of Hershey kisses chocolates.
3. Valentine’s Love Monsters
Your kids will love making these adorable love monsters by Teacher Bits And Bobs using your typical crafty materials! Each one is unique! Besides, monsters and love is a match made in heaven, as far as your kids are concerned.
4. Stack Candies For Valentine’s Day
Test your kids’ stacking skills with this fun minute to win it style game from Totally The Bomb! How many candy hearts can they stack at a time? Your eager kids will sure to enjoy some friendly competition on Valentine’s Day.
5. Valentine’s Yahtzee for Kids
This free printable puts a holiday twist on a classic game! Your group will have a blast playing Valentine’s Yahtzee thanks to The Idea Room! Fun for all indeed, especially for your kids.
6. Let Your Kids Find Hearts on Valentine’s Day
This simple find the hearts game by Studio DIY is super fun for a party or even just for kids to play on Valentine’s Day! How many hidden hearts can they find? It’s like treasure hunting but with so much more love to it!
7. Use Ducks as Valentine’s Day Play Idea For Your Kids
Who knew little ducks could spread so much love? Use them as inspiration to do acts of kindness with your kids! Thanks to this wholesome Ducky Love kids activity from Kerrific Online, more kids are taught the value of kindness and what better way to do that than on Valentine’s Day.
8. Magnetic Valentine’s Maze Play Idea for Kids
A simple maze becomes a fun challenge when magnets are involved! Can your child solve this magnetic maze by Kids Activities Blog?
9. Fishing Game on Valentine’s
These adorable heart fish turn a classic game into a fun Valentine’s fishing game courtesy of Twinkle Little Art. With some heart-shape papers and makeshift fishing pole, your kinds will surely have a blast!
10. Valentine’s Inspired Heart Suncatchers Craft
These heart suncatchers by Fun At Home With Kids are fun to make and will look gorgeous in your window! With some colorful paint, these suncatchers will sure to capture hearts!
11. Valentine’s Frozen Hearts Play Idea
What happens when you put vinegar and baking soda together and turn them into these frozen hearts by Inspiration Laboratories? Your kids will love watching these hearts turn fizzy! Such a fun-lovin’ Valentine’s Day play idea!
12. Use Clothespins as a Valentine’s Day Game
With just a few simple supplies like an unused clothespins, you can whip up a fun Valentine’s Day game for your kids just like what A Girl And A Glue Gun has done here in just a couple minutes!
13. Valentine’s Day Printable
14. Decode Secret Valentine’s Messages
This Valentine’s Day activity adds an element of mystery! Can your child solve the code and read the secret message by Kids Activities Blog?
15. Foaming Hearts Valentine’s Activity For Kids
These foaming hearts by Two Daloo (unavailable) will be a Valentine’s Day hit with your kids! It’s a great sensory activity for a special day like Valentine’s Day, not to mention all the hearts you can make!
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY CRAFT ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS FROM PLAY IDEAS
- Make Valentine’s Day chocolate-drizzled pretzels.
- Learn fun facts about Valentine’s Day!
- Enjoy 25 punny Valentine’s with kids here.
- Or have your kids munch on some Valentine’s Day-inspired snacks!
- Kids who love garlands will have a blast with these 17 ideas.
- Get your kids to give their teachers with these Valentine’s Day gifts.
- Have fun with these 18 Valentine’s Day nail art ideas.
Which Valentine’s play idea did your kids enjoy the most?