Love is in the air! Express more loving-kindness with these Valentine’s Day garland ideas that are a great way to spice up your home decor during the holiday of love! Best part? You can involve your little ones in crafting these!
Which will you choose to complement your decor?
Creative and Lovely Valentine’s Day Garland Ideas
1. Love Letters All Around
This tiny love letter bunting by Captain Crafty will look so cute as Valentine’s decoration in your home!
2. Heart-Stamped Bunting
This DIY heart-stamped bunting idea from Do Small Things with Love is so bright and colorful!
3. Paper Heart Garland
This paper heart garland craft by I Heart Naptime is easy to make, but will make a big statement on your mantel!
4. Lovely “Be Mine” Garland
This thrifty “Be Mine” garland by Fab and Thrifty Something is easy and is made from paint chips!
5. No-Sew Valentine’s Bunting
This no-sew Valentine’s bunting craft by Maple and Magnolia is a snap for you and your kids to make!
6. Lovely Dainty Doilies
Turn dainty doilies into a delicate bunting with this DIY idea from Lolly Jane!
7. Cute Felt Heart Garland
This felt heart garland idea (unavailable) by Makezine was inspired by a similar easy paper project!
8. Pop Polka Dots Bunting
This bright polka dot bunting idea from Housewife 2 Hostess will add a pop of color to your home!
9. Cool XOXO Garland
Express your love with this kiss and hug garland from Simple As That!
10. DIY Rainbow Garland
If your kiddos love color, this DIY rainbow heart garland (unavailable) by Say Yes is for you and your kids!
11. Adorable Small Hearts Garland
This delicate garland by Project Wedding is made from small, strung hearts!
12. Printable Heart Garland
This printable garland from I Should be Mopping the Floor looks like it includes glitter- but without the mess!
13. Creative Love Garland
This garland has a little bit of everything – which means it’s super adorable! What a lovely idea from A Pretty Life!
14. Wall of Hearts
This garland idea from Honeybee Vintage lets you cover an entire wall with hearts!
15. Lovely Book Garland
This book garland idea from Freulein Mimi is perfect for the reading lover!
16. Love Garland from Old Newsprints
Turn old newsprint into a DIY love garland with this idea from Small For Big!
17. Easy Puffy Heart Garland
This puffy heart garland idea by Confessions Of A Chopinholic would look so cute on your mantel this year!
More Lovely and Fun Craft Ideas from Play Ideas!
- These drawings of baby Yoda eating Disney snacks is the cutest thing you’ll ever see!
- Have fun choosing with these creative ways to store you kids art projects and drawings here!
- You can celebrate and create winter art projects with your kids even on a summer! Have them all here.
- Show out that little Picasso of yours with these varieties of Picasso inspired art projects for kids!
- Create art projects outdoors too! Look at these different outdoors inspired art projects you can do with you kids now!
- Involve your little ones to let go their imaginations as you these easy art projects for 1 year olds here!
- Chill out this autumn season as you try these autumn process art project ideas with the little preschoolers of yours!
Which lovely Valentine’s day garland idea are you making for your home this year?