Have fun creating memories with your toddler this Halloween!
Spooky and Fun Halloween Activities For Toddlers
1. Fun Halloween Bowling Game
Add a little spooky fun to your toddler’s day with this Halloween bowling game Kids Activities Blog!
2. Decorate Yummy Monster Cookies
Let your toddler help in prepping these yummy snacks by Red Ted Art! The great thing about decorating these monster cookies is that it’s impossible to mess them up!
3. Fun Halloween Ring Shaker
This idea from Kids Activities Blog turns party favors into a fun Halloween ring shaker. Your toddler can also wear it as a necklace!
4. Colorful Sensory Bin for Toddlers
Your little ones will have a blast with this colorful Halloween sensory bin by Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!
5. Awesome Glow-in-the-Dark Oobleck
Oobleck is always fun to play with, but it’s even more fun when you turn it into glowing oobleck! Your toddler is sure to be amazed at this fun idea from Fun at Home with Kids!
6. Cotton Ball Ghosts
This simple craft from The Chirping Moms is perfect for toddlers! They’ll just love creating these cotton ball ghosts!
7. Match-Up Game: Halloween Version
Can your toddler match up the shapes and textures? Find out when they play this Halloween match-up game from Happy Hooligans!
8. Creative Pumpkin Oobleck
After you’re done carving your pumpkin, use the insides to make some Halloween pumpkin oobleck for your toddler! This wise idea from Inspiration Laboratories is a fun sensory activity too!
9. Cute Halloween Wreath
With this mommy-and-me craft idea from Toddler Approved, you can help your toddler create a Halloween wreath that can go on their own bedroom door!
10. Halloween I Spy Bottles for Toddlers
Your toddler can help make these Halloween I Spy bottles from Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails! Then they can have fun looking for all the things hidden inside!
11. Fun Halloween Bath Time for Toddlers
Add a little Halloween fun to your toddler’s bath time by making this glowing bathwater idea from Fun at Home with Kids! Amazing!
12. Fun Witches Brew with Toddlers
Your little one will love mixing up this witches brew idea from Kids Activities Blog! You’ll love that they’re learning about color mixing too!
13. Fun Ghost Footprint Games
Toddlers will have fun making a bunch of ghost footprints. They can then use them to play a ghost footprint game from Toddler Approved!
14. Halloween Cards Made of Muffin Cups
Kids love making cards for family and friends! This Halloween card idea by Crafty Moms Share uses muffin cups for decoration!
15. Mini Pumpkins Made of Caps
Do your milk cartons or other drink containers come with orange caps? Turn them into mini pumpkins (unavailable) with your toddler’s help! This simple craft idea from The Good Long Road is fun to create!
More Fun Halloween Crafts and Ideas from Play Ideas!
- Your kids will love helping you make a scary giant spider in your yard for Halloween!
- If you are looking for party games, check out these fun Halloween games for kids of all ages!
- Your 3-year-old will love these Halloween activities perfectly listed for them!
- Have a fab Halloween with the girls and make these lovely Halloween nail arts!
- These Halloween activities tailor-fit for your 5-year-old will bring more spooky fun!
- Make your Halloween more awesome with these curiously cute cat crafts for kids!
- Have a blast with these awesome Halloween crafts and activities for your 4-year-old!
Which fun Halloween are you doing with your toddler today?