Wintertime doesn’t have to be boring. Even if it’s too cold to go outside, you can try one or more of these indoor snow activities for kids instead! You don’t have to get wet and cold outdoors to have fun with snow!
Have great wintertime inside your homes with these fab activities!
Awesome and Fun Indoor Snow Activities For Kids
1. Glittery Snow Slime
What’s more fun than playing with snow? Playing with glittery snow slime, of course! Follow this tutorial by Growing a Jeweled Rose for a fun winter activity with your kids!
2. Lovely DIY Snow Globe
Did your kiddos know they can make a DIY snow globe out of a recycled juice bottle? Let them follow these fun instructions from Smart School House!
3. Snowflakes Made of Puzzle Pieces
If you lose a couple of puzzle pieces, don’t throw the rest away! Your little ones can make puzzle art by turning them into snowflake decorations in this activity by Red Ted Art!
4. Indoor Pretend Snow Play
Indoor pretend snow is always fun, but it’s even more fun when you turn it into erupting snow once your kiddos are done playing on this fun activity by Growing A Jeweled Rose!
5. Mess-Free Snow Sensory Play
Playing with real snow can be such a messy process. This idea from Sugar Aunts means indoor, mess-free snow play with your kiddos!
6. Lovely Stained Glass Globes
Have fun while you and your kiddos turn glass bottles into gorgeous, stained glass snow globes in this idea by The Craft Train!
7. Crystal Borax Snowflakes
This tutorial by A Thrifty Mom will show your little ones how to make their own borax crystal snowflakes!
8. Snow Candle Holders
Brighten up your kid’s winter night with these sparkly snow candle holders from Making Montessori Ours!
9. Crafty Q-Tip Snowflakes
This year, turn ordinary household objects into fun stuff like the idea of these Q-tip snowflakes from How Wee Learn!
10. Easy Snow Playdough
Bring the winter fun indoors with this snow playdough recipe from Homegrown Friends!
11. Awesome Button Snowflake
A classic stick craft gets a fresh look like a button snowflake in this fun idea from Happy Hooligans!
12. Creative Paper Snowflake Crafts
If your little one wants to learn how to cut six-sided paper snowflakes, these instructions by Red Ted Art are a great start!
13. Cute Snowflake Craft
This snowflake craft from This Reading Mama lets your kiddo make a window wonderland inside your home!
14. Cool Snow Sensory Bin
If it’s too cold to go outside, keep your toddlers entertained inside with this snow sensory bin by Happy Hooligans!
15. Snow Shooter Crafts
Let your kids help you make these snow shooters by Growing a Jeweled Rose and then have fun attacking each other with cotton balls!
16. Indoor Snowball Fight
You can have an indoor snowball fight with this idea from Real Coake that’s fun for the whole family!
More Fun and Awesome Activities for Kids from Play Ideas!
- Help your kids love spending quality time with you while crocheting this lizard crochet tutorial!
- Make bath time more fun with this bath painting activity with your kids!
- Get healthy and have fun creating these healthy spring snacks for kids of all ages!
- Fun and play meet perfectly with these shaving cream play ideas!
- Thanksgiving will be super fun with these awesome Thanksgiving activities for kids!
- Baking is fun! Try decorating these funny cookies ideas with your kiddos!
- Go out and have summer fun with these sidewalk chalk activities!
- Let’s play some indoor games just for fun!
Which awesome winter indoor activity are you doing with your little ones today?